Before you apply for an Australian Student Visa online, the following requirements must be fulfilled: –
- You must have applied for and have been accepted to study a full-time registered course at one of the educational institutions in Australia.
- If you are under the age of 18 years, you must have organized adequate welfare arrangements for your intended duration of stay in Australia.
- You might also need to prove your proficiency in the English language with test scores of recognized English Language Proficiency Tests.
- You will need to be able to prove your financial capacity. You must have enough money to pay for the fee of your course, and to cover travel and living costs during your stay.
- You must also have adequate health insurance covering you while you are in the country.
- You must be able to provide proof that you meet the Visa health requirements.
- You will be required to submit appropriate character and police certificates with your application.
Looking for more specific assistance?
Speak to your expert today!